- 2010 - Acquisition of partners interest in Sixth Avenue Center, Portland, OR.
- 2009 - Schlesinger Investments, LLC was founded to provide short term real estate consulting services.
- 2009 - Acquisition of 3 acre development site located between the Convention Center and the Rose Quarter, Portland, OR.
- 2008 - Bank of America Building Lobby
- 2007 - Acquisition of partner’s interest in the Bank of America Building, Vancouver, WA.
- 2006 - Acquisition of Unitus Building, Portland, OR.
- 2004 - Star Park is awarded contracts by the City of Portland to provide garage management services for its Smart Park public parking system. This was achieved through an innovative partnership with Portland’s African American, Hispanic, and Filipino Chambers of Commerce.
- 2003 - Star Park secures parking management contract for OHSU campus parking facilities, which provide over 625 parking spaces to employees and visitors at the Marquam Hill campus.
- 2002 - Star Park’s growth continues, as the parking management company adds seven new locations to its management portfolio. Market share increases in the Portland market.
- 2001 - Star Park launches Portland Valet Company.
- 1997 - Star Park, LLC is founded to offer a quality alternative for parking management.
- 1997 - Sixth Avenue Center is completed. The mixed-use development consists of the Marriott City Center and Alder Street Retail Center and Parking Garage.
- 1995 - Terminal Sales Building & Terminal Sales Plaza are sold, Portland, OR.
- 1995 - Interest in American Bank Building sold, Portland, OR.
- 1992 - Oregon State Office Building is completed in Portland in a successful public/private partnership.
- 1990 - Rivergate Industrial District Facility is completed. A distribution and office building in Portland.
- 1986 - Acquisition of SEI Way in Milwaukie, OR.
- 1982 - The Ralph Schlesinger Co. develops Seafirst (now Bank of America) Financial Center in Vancouver, Washington.
- 1981 - The Ralph Schlesinger Co. renovates JCPenney property into an office building in Vancouver, Washington.
- 1972 - The Ralph Schlesinger Co. adds on to Terminal Sales Building, developing a four-story, mixed-use structure named the Terminal Plaza.
- 1968 - The Ralph Schlesinger Co. acquires Terminal Sales Building, a Portland landmark built in 1926 by A. E. Doyle.
- 1962 - The Ralph Schlesinger Co. acquires and renovates Oregon National Building in downtown Portland.
- 1960 - The Ralph Schlesinger Co. develops a block in downtown Eugene, Oregon, and renovates a quarter-block for JCPenney Co. in Vancouver, Washington.
- 1952 - Ralph Schlesinger establishes The Ralph Schlesinger Co.
- 1935 - Schlesinger & Weiner Families purchase properties in Portland and Salem, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington.
© 2013 Schlesinger Companies. All Rights Reserved.